Inside Sales Representative
About the Job
We are looking to hire an Inside Sales Representative that will assist the sales department with following up on new leads and maintaining relationships with customers. Our ideal candidate should be willing to start at an entry level position but have the inner drive and passion in sales to propel their career within our company to the next level. This position has a lot of potential for advancement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make outbound calls to existing customers in assigned territories and up-sell.
- Generate quotes for customers in a timely manner.
- Follow-up on LEADS from website and magazines, then pass on to assigned Rep in the territory.
- Enter new customer data.
- Prepare Status Report for Customer Service Dept. meetings.
- Identify and develop new account opportunities through research, website monitoring, cold-call prospective clients via Specialized Niche Sales
- Customize promotional offers that will entice customers to buy more
- Back up for Marketing -- Trade Show, Show Room Prep and Participation miscellaneous tasks and duties
- Perform other responsibilities assigned
- Associates degree in Business Administration, or similar field.
- 1+ year of Sales experience as Inside Sales Rep, Account Rep, or similar.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel.