Thank you for choosing an Alpine product! We aim to please with our wide range of products including Fountains, Birdbaths, Statuary, Pond Supplies & More. All of our products are constructed from the highest quality materials. In the event that we have not achieved our usual standard of excellence, we will repair or replace, at our discretion, within the warranty period. A valid proof of purchase, with the purchase date clearly indicated, must be provided. Photos of defective merchandise will also be required to help distinguish the actual cause of the defect. Please read below for a detailed description of warranty coverage.
Warranty Claim Form
Warranty claims generally take 3 to 5 business days to process.
Alpine products are not manufactured to withstand extreme temperatures. Improper storage that allows water to freeze within a product may cause damage and is considered negligence and will, therefore not be covered under this warranty. The use of "hard water" and/or caustic cleaners can affect the paint or other finishes. Failure to keep the unit clean, and use of such additives/cleaners, will also void the warranty. Please note: for fountains, it is normal for some splashing to occur and protecting the immediate surfaces is not the responsibility of Alpine Corporation.
Paint & Color (Retention and/or Loss)
The use of water will cause natural erosion to the color. This area can be touched up using standard paint. The paint is designed to protect the entire finish against the breakdown of color. As with any product, all finishes with time will gradually fade and discolor. The warranty will only cover against severe or complete fading within the first year from date of purchase with the above exclusion.
When contacting Alpine Corporation, you must be prepared to show proof of purchase, provide photographs and any other information needed to validate your claim. This may be necessary to distinguish between a partial or complete replacement of a defective product. The warranty does not cover any items with multiple parts; the warranty will ONLY cover the individual component of the unit/item that may be defective. Replacement parts can be made available to a consumer through the original selling party, or an approved parts retailer. If this is not an option, contact our customer service department.
Not Covered Under Warranty
The limited warranty will NOT cover cases of damages due to:
- Damages caused in Transit
- Inadequate care and/or neglect
- Environmental and/or natural elements
- Immersion in water, unless specified
- Improper Installation/Storage and/or Maintenance
This warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident, misuse, negligence, improper installation and/or modifications have occurred. This includes any and/or all defects arising out of freezing water damage, hard water damage, failure to keep the unit clean and free of harmful additives such as bleach, chlorine, etc… which affects the paint and/or parts. This warranty also does not cover any additional charges or installation, removal, disposal and/or shipping costs or consequential damage associated with any warranty claim.
Troubleshooting & Caution
If your pump fails to run
- Check the circuit breaker or try a different outlet to make sure the pump is receiving electrical power.
- Check the pump discharge and tubing for any kinks and/or obstructions.
- Any buildup obstructing the water flow can be flushed with a garden hose.
- Check the rotor by removing the front cover & plate to access the impeller area. Turn the rotor and make sure that the rotor is not jammed or broken.
If your pump "spews"
- Check the water level to make sure the pump is completely submerged and there if enough water in the basin to operate your fountain. Not having enough water will cause your pump to spew.
If your pump is making abnormal loud noises
- Disconnect the pump from the electrical power supply and remove the front cover & plate.
- Carefully grip the impeller and gently pull the impeller/rotor assembly out of the pump housing.
- Rinse the impeller/rotor assembly and clean the cavity with clean water. If breakage or damage is found, contact your local retailer for parts.
- Always unplug the pump from the electrical outlet before cleaning & handling.
- Use clean water only, do not place the fountain and/or parts in any other liquid.
- Periodically change water & clean the pump to keep free from micro-organisms.
- Disconnect and store the unit in a dry place if not in use for an extended period of time.
- Do not operate with water above 90°F or below 30°F.
- Do not lift, carry or pull the pump by the power cord.
- Do not exceed the maximum voltage & wattage on the transformer.
- NEVER LET THE PUMP RUN DRY.